Mascor Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Trainee / Learnership Programme 2021
Closing Date: August 18, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. With 50 years in the industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.
Mascor is currently looking to appoint a John Deere Parts trainee for our John Deere – Newcastle.
- Responsible for facilitating customer needs and requests in a way that is informative, productive, and efficient.
- This position will utilize knowledge of parts with focus on excellent customer service.
- Grade 12/ Trade certificate
- Planning skills
- Able to operate under pressure.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft 365: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Time management
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply?