SAPOA Invites Students to Apply for the SAPOA: Bursary Programme 2022
Closing Date: August 31, 2021
Location: South Africa
OBJECTIVES OF THE SAPOA BURSARY FUND
- To transform the commercial property industry demographics to reflect the population demographics in South Africa.
- To redress the past by offering black people property-related education and entrance to the commercial property industry.
- Promote the Commercial Property Industry at both school and tertiary levels to ensure growth into the future.
- Address the current and future skills shortage in the Commercial Property Industry.
AREAS OF STUDY
SAPOA offers bursaries for full-time South African university and university of technology studies in the following disciplines:
- BSc Property Studies
- BSc Urban and Regional Planning
- BSc Construction Studies
- BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BCom Property Valuation and Management
- BSc Town and Regional Planning
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Management
Attach ALL of the following documents REQUIRED:
- Recent certified copy of valid matric certificate (Grade 12).
- A copy of the acceptance letter from an accredited institution.
- Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead.
- Recent certified copy of a valid South African identity document.
- Recent certified copy of breadwinner’s; parent’s; guardian’s valid South African identity document.
- A one-to-two page personal statement.
- A completed SAPOA Bursary Application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A writtern vefification of the acredited programme’s average costs for one academic year.
- A CV of work experience and background, if not incorporated into a personal statement
How to Apply?