MISA Invite Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: August 23, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021 / 2022 Internship Programme.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Human Resource Management and Development Intern
Reference No: MISA/HRM&D/01
National Diploma/Degree or N6 in:
- Human Resources Management
- Personnel Management,
- Employee/Labour/Industrial Relations.
Security and Facilities Management Services Intern
Reference No: MISA/SFMS/02
National Diploma/Degree in:
- Records Management
- Information Management
- Environmental Health
- Safety Management
- Facilities Management and Property Management
Project Management Intern
Reference No: MISA/PM03
National Diploma (NQF 6) /Degree (NQF 7) in:
- Build Environment/ Project Management.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?