Standard Bank Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Actuarial & Data Analytics Graduate Programme 2022
Location: Rosebank, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Data, Analytics & Actuarial graduate development programme aims to equip young & talented Africans with skills required in meeting current & future skill demands of the world of work given the proliferation of changes within the technology space and insurance landscape within South Africa.
This program serves as a tool to strengthen the talent pipeline within core, critical & scarce skills priority areas
The Programme is designed to help the youth embark on their professional careers and develop skills & knowledge which will help them fly and Soar on high, & ultimately lend on their NEXT.
The purpose of the programme is to have a competitive advantage to attract, develop, retain, reward & lead young talent.
To manage young talent through integrated talent management to meet micro-economic drivers such as a loss of skills to external organisations.
To develop young talent in their field of study and create a continuous supply of technology-related skills to the Group
- Create insights for business
- Adding narratives to data, visualise and tell stories (Power-BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc)
- Providing an ease of accessibility of the ecosystem of data through self-service dashboards and dynamic data visualization for internal and potential 3rd party consumption and inform monetization opportunities (Strategic & Operational Reporting)
- Influence the decisions that business makes
- Developing new ways of creating revenue
- Value creation
- Optimizing Client service experience
- Leading the design and implementation of data driven cloud computing solutions to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Honours Degree: BSc or BCom in:
- Data Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Duration: 12 months (Graduate Contract)
- Citizenship: South African
- Work Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply?