MSF: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Research Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: August 11, 2021
This is an internship position to work within the HR department. This role can generally be performed online but regular face to face interactions may be required. The position may also require periodic travels.
The MSF SA Field HR unit generally recruits and manages international field workers from the southern Africa region. The pool has an average of 200 active field workers. The role entails the mapping of field work-related courses that are available in the region to enhance the specific growth of our staff. The position requires proactive, inquisitive and researching skills to deliver quality work.
- Mapping MSF related learning opportunities.
- Consolidate all previous short learning course that are regularly done by our field workers.
- Searching online and document all available trainings and courses.
- Developing a reference database with all the relevant information regarding such training and courses. This can include name of the courses/training, institution, duration of training/course, requirements/eligibility, costs and main contacts.
- Identify institution/facilities and programs that could be suitable for partnerships with MSF.
- Make recommendations based on accreditation of institutions/facilities that are useful to our target groups.
- 4th year, Honours or Master students
- Experience in research
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficient web and data browsing
- Good social media skills
- French and Portuguese will be an added advantage
- Good in planning and organizing
- Good results and quality oriented candidate
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply?