City of Cape Town Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Finance Internship Programme 2021
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: August 13, 2021
The City of Cape Town’s Finance Directorate is inviting applications from graduates for our Finance Graduate Development Program (FGDP).
The Finance Graduate Development Program (FGDP) is a structured Professional Training and Work Experience Program intended to provide training and exposure to aspiring Local Government Accountants. It further pursues prospective membership as an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Government Finance Audit and Risk Officers (CIGFARO) and training is offered in line with the MFMA Minimum Competency Regulations.
- Only applicants that are in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree with Financial Accounting 3 are invited to apply.
- Applicants will be subjected to compulsory pre-screening in the form of qualifications, references and compulsory competency assessment where necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to have their qualifications, including foreign qualifications and those RPL’d for, evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- Applicants must be prepared to register as a Senior Associate member of CIGFARO trading as IMFO.
- Applicants will rotate and be trained via the graduate programme and on successful completion of the programme will be advanced to commensurate levels in the City structure.
How to Apply?