Nedbank Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Trainee / Learnership Programme 2021
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: Not Specified
To learn; grow and develop skills and competencies; while gathering experience in the various businesses during the one year contract period.
- Completed tasks within agreed timelines.
- Ensure delivery tasks are met by delivering assigned work accurately; consistently and within agreed timelines.
- Ensure all work meets standards for quality; quantity and turnaround times by taking accountability of tasks and activities assigned.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the department/business by being cost-aware.
- Demonstrate effective self-management through the completion of assigned tasks and activities.
- Continuously improve work tasks through the application of knowledge and experience gained.
- Deliver assignments and tasks as per the agreed programme where applicable (Kuyhasa and Letsema).
- Contribute to teamwork by meeting team targets and objectives under supervision.
- Identify work obstacles and complete work to plan by following through on tasks and by providing feedback and updates to team leader/ supervisor.
- Contribute to the improvement of way of working by identifying and making suggestions on possible improvement.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on a pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impact on the role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contribute to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in the field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with the team.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level:
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma: Computer Studies, Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Any role relevant Diploma
Minimum Experience Level:
0 to 1-year working experience
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Applied Learning
- Continuous Learning
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Planning and Organizing
How to Apply?