Anglo American Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021
Location: Kolomela Mine, Postmasburg, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: July 30, 2021
Anglo American Kolomela mine is offering local community graduates and/or diplomats an opportunity to acquire experience in their disciplines. We ask for your commitment to making a difference. Recently qualified graduates and diplomats are invited to apply.
Fields of study
- BTechB.Eng/BSc. Eng in Chemical or Metallurgical
- BTech/Advanced Diploma/BSc in Chemistry
- N.Dipl/BSc in Geology / Engineering Geology / Mining Engineering / Civil engineering or Environmental
- BSoc Science or degree in Community Development
- BSc/NDipl in Mining Engineering
- BSCNDipl in Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility
- Work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply?