National Credit Regulator Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the ICT Internships Programme 2021
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: August 09, 2021
Ref No: ICTINT/07/2021
Stipend: R5391.00 per month
- The successful candidate must hold a National Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Informatics/Information Systems or ICT related qualification.
- Applicants must not have worked or participated in an internship before.
- No experience required.
- Following certificates, A+, N+, MCSE/MCSA and ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
The successful candidate must hold a National Diploma or Degree in:
- Information Technology,
- Informatics/Information Systems
- OR ICT related qualification.
Following certificates, A+, N+, MCSE/MCSA, and ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
- Software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Debugging on all equipment and ensure accurate functionality
- Application installation
- Provide support to end-users
- Assist with desktop support and maintenance
- Liaise with contracted service providers for 3rd tier support
- LAN, WAN, and user Administration
- Administer backup and security
- Manage and monitor network connectivity and servers
- Provide support on Windows Operating Systems and servers
- Provide general end-user support
- Log calls on the call logging system ( Helpdesk) and maintain full documentation
- Prepare technical report on the operation of systems
- Keep inventory of hardware
- Desktop updates and installations
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills
- Computer literacy(Ms Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet, etc)
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving and Analysis.
- Planning and organizing
- Interpersonal relations
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Accuracy and due diligence
- Decision-making skills
How to Apply?