Globaltrack Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Installations Internship Programme 2021
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: August 12, 2021
At Globaltrack we value a multicultural and diverse environment. Our associates are independent-minded individuals, sharing a common goal and strategies.
Self-starters and self-motivated are encouraged, in fact, it is bred in our culture. Our team of professionals is young, dynamic, and enthusiastic.
We are looking for a Junior / Intern Installation Technician who is honest, reliable, accurate, methodical and a hard-working team player to assist the Senior Technician within the organization with Installations.
Installations Job Accountabilities Include:
- Installation of new units
- Pre-Assessment checks of client vehicles & yards
- Repairs of existing units
- Execution of special projects
- 100% of Client installations are done according to Globaltrack QA Standards with no reworks or additional visits
- On-site client liaison with regards to installations & repairs of new & existing units
- Ensuring a positive and excellent customer experience with regards to on-site installations
- Ensuring vehicle, stock & toolkit is well looked after, clean & in good working order
- Ability to work overtime, weekends to suit customer requirements
- Applying for specialist technical expertise and support in the installing, testing, tuning, optimizing, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintaining Globaltrack products within the client’s fleet.
- Required to demonstrate a can-do attitude and pro-actively come up with solutions for problems that arise during the installation process.
- Completed or in process of completing S3/S4 Electrical Engineering
- Can be used to complete P1/P2 Onsite Training
- Be required to relocate if/as required
- Clear Criminal Record
- Drivers License will be advantageous
How to Apply?