WC Dept of Health Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Admin Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
- Location: Western Cape, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: August 06, 2021
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
- Ensure file/folder audit compliance.
- Perform administrative tasks i.e. photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Perform hospital and/or patient related administrative functions.
- Responsible for folder management.
- Responsible for handling telephonic and personal enquiries.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
How to Apply?