Marist Brothers Linmeyer Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Social worker / Counseling Internships 2021 / 2022
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: July 31, 2021
Marist Brothers Linmeyer seeks to offer an enthusiastic and committed intern the opportunity to gain on-the-job training while studying towards a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work or Psychology.
Preference will be given to aspiring social workers/counselors who:
- are South African citizens residing in Johannesburg;
- will, in 2022, be studying in his/her 2nd – 4th year of study towards the above mentioned degrees (proof or registration must be attached to the application);
- are from previously disadvantaged groups within South Africa;
- have experience with working with school-age children.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Disciplined and willing to embark on distance learning while working full-time in a school environment;
- Able to add value to the school’s Learner Support Programme;
- Passionate about working with young children;
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative;
- Willing to work and support the Catholic, Marist ethos of the school.
- Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the above requirements, please e-mail a full Curriculum Vitae, university marks to date, motivating covering letter and the names of two references to the address below.
How to Apply?