Ekurhuleni East TVET College Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Financial Management Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Kwa-Thema, Gauteng
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: July 28, 2021
STIPEND: R4 250.00 PER MONTH
REF NO.: EEC-EMI-02/2021
WHO MAY APPLY:
This advert is open to the previous Finance/Financial Management graduates of Ekurhuleni East WET College Only graduates who have not benefitted from an internship will be considered
- An appropriate Grade 12 / Matric Certificate,
- 3-year National Diploma in Finance / Financial Management
CPMPETENCES KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of financial controls, Accounting standards and Financial reporting Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills Knowledge of PFMA and any other relevant Legislation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills Presentation skills
- Good warren and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to work long hours
- Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Sector Department / TVET College.
- The reference number and the post title must be quoted on the Z83 which must be originally signed by the applicant
- Candidates must also submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of identity documents, and certified copies of all qualifications including matric certificate.
- Certified copy of the drivers’ license. academic record or transcript, where required. must be provided.
- All qualifications obtained from institutions outside South Africa should be accompanied by certified copies of the SAQA certificate.
- Clearly indicate the experience where applicable (DD-MM-YTYY).
- The successful candidates will be subjected to security screening.
How to Apply?