Sibanye Stillwater Academy Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Learnerships Programme 2021
- Location: Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 26 July 2021
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a plating/welding learnership to apply.
Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
A limited number of positions are being offered to Driefontein local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye – Stillwater’s business needs in the engineering fields listed below:
- Plater / Welder – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Trade Theory.
Entry Level Requirements
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
How to Apply