Glencore Boshoek Smelter Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Engineering Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Boshoek, North West, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Practical Internship P1/P2
Ref. No. HRD/07/2021
The Practical Workplace Experience Programme provides work experience to students who study towards and who have completed the theory component in Engineering related qualifications at a University of Technology.
The programme is composed of practical workplace exposure P1 for 6 months and P2 for 6 months.
- Studying towards a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Completed S1- S4 theory component of the qualification and only need the practical workplace experience component to complete the qualification.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft computer packages)
- General knowledge of Safety Systems
- Must be medically fit
- Enter into a tripartite agreement between the Student, Host Company and the MQA.
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company
The Company offers:
- Workplace exposure contract for the duration of the programme
How to Apply