Netcare Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the HR / Human Resource Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 26 July 2021
The Human Resources Intern is required to assist with all Hospital and HR administrative functions and also to assist with ad hoc projects as and when required.
Locations: Netcare Sunninghill Hospital, Netcare Montana Hospital
Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the filing of all HR personnel records and other documents.
- Responsible to scan and catalogue all current and historic files into the electronic filing system as well as current filing.
- Assist with payroll input (incl. terminations, engagements, medical aid applications and changes, promotions, transfers, personal information updates, loans, etc.).
- Deal with employee queries (leave, retirement fund, medical aid, visa applications, policies & procedures, etc.).
- Process maternity leave documentation.
- Assist with the managing of invoices.
- Assist with file audits to ensure completeness and compliance.
- Assist with other HR projects and initiatives, as and when required.
- Assist with recruitment administration.
- Assist with letters of offers and letters of appointments.
- Responsible to prepare and distribute regret letters to non-successful candidates who applied for junior positions.
- Assist with the coordination of HR related meetings (diaries, meeting rooms, etc.), including meetings with internal and external training providers.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- Degree or a Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification.
- Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care and services we offer at every level of the organisation.
- Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work. Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
- Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals. A commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
- Compassion – We engage everyone with empathy and respond with acts of compassion in all interactions with our patients and their families.
- Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and creative partnerships with others and the commitment to communicate.
How to Apply