NEMISA Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Yarona Digital Internship Programme 2021
- Location: Free State, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 30 July 2021
To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy modules as requested. To provide training to community members in basic digital literacy skills modules as guided.
Reference number: NEM-15/07/2021
Duration: Six months contract
Number of Positions: 75
- Learn basic digital literacy skills on the modules provided.
- Participate during training sessions to ensure adequate knowledge is gained.
- Be able to conduct training to community members.
- Liaise with municipality on the venues for community training.
- Ensure attendance registers are captured correctly, relevant training is conducted and meet the minimum requirements of training venues.
- Ensure allocated weekly targets are reached.
- Report on a weekly basis to Nemisa on the trained citizens per area and weekly targets.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Post matric qualification (Advantageous)
- Computer certificate (Advantageous)
- Impact and influence
- Critical judgement
- Information gathering
- Emotional maturity
- Commercial Acumen
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Results and quality focused
- Detail focused
How to Apply