Think Ahead invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Technical Support Graduate Programme 2021
- Location: Sandton, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
The Technical Solutions Support person at Think Ahead will be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting expertise to institutional customers. You will also assist in the setup and deployment of hardware, liaise with the internal team on procurement and issuing of software licenses, as well as monitor first-line support requirements for the business. Together with systems admin engineers and third-party service providers, the successful candidate will be expected to provide infrastructure and support to external and internal clients, whilst working within the expected turnaround time on requests.
- Ensure systems reliability and customer SLA’s are met.
- Support the school Mobile Device Management (MDM) IT infrastructure.
- Manage day to day operations in regard to web tickets and ensuring all clients are responded to within expected turn around time.
- Manage and achieve full value of IT assets.
- Manage relationships with clients. Measure and maintain relevant SLA metrics.
- Report on the health of the environment, identify risk and improvement areas, plan and implement changes to benefit the company and mitigate and reduce risk.
- Provide technical expertise to strategic, tactical and operations initiatives.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and opportunities, with the intention of benefiting the company.
- Interface with Business Unit managers to provide reporting and advise on their objectives.
- Troubleshoot any infrastructure issues.
- Manage turn around times within service level agreement expectations.
Skills and experience required
- Matric and tertiary qualification required
- An ability to understand customer issues and respond accordingly
- A customer centric approach Experience in general hardware and software applications
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Own transport required
How to Apply