SANParks invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the GIS Technician Internship Programme 2021
- Location: South African National Parks
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 23 July 2021
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position. The position is for a GIS Technician Intern that will be stationed in the Cape Town Office.
- Technical support (data management and analysis) for donor-funded projects
- Maps and statistics in support of the GEF project
- Assist the conservation planner with managing and curating the spatial data for the GEF
- Provide mapping and conservation planning in support of various projects, including technical support for the establishment of the Grasslands NP
- Support the GIS data curation, planning and prioritisation processes for the new Grassland NP.
Bachelors honours degree in:
- Environmental Science,
- Biological Sciences
- With some GIS software experience.
- Communication and Impact
- Handling Pressure
- Planning & Organising
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Organisational skills
- Administrative Skills
How to Apply