HP Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Finance / Accounting Graduate Programme 2021
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
We are looking for a finance assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
As a Finance Assistant Graduate, you will be an active member of the Africa organization being responsible for processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices
Within the program, you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through training, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate at HP, you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing client accounts
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports
- Assisting with audits on financial statements and reports
- Reporting discrepancies
- Preparing payments for employees
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained in the last 12 months in accounting or finance area
- Excellent mathematical skills and an understanding of data privacy standards
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year experience (to start with) to join the diverse Africa Organization to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
How to Apply