Bearings 2000 Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship / Learnership Programme 2021
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Bearings 2000 is looking for a Sales Intern/Learner the position will give you an understanding of what it’s like to be a sales representative, while also gaining valuable, real-world sales experience. You will learn about the different sales responsibilities including quoting, sourcing, and market strategies.
You will be working as a part of our inside sales team at the Germiston Branch, where you will get a chance to utilize your training by obtaining specific sales goals that will be set for you.
Also, note that you will need to attend our Learnership Training Course during this period.
The successful candidate is expected to start ASAP
- Responsible for answering telephone calls from outside customers and assisting them in their needs such as identifying and interchanging products.
- Will be expected to enter and maintain all sales orders.
- Will also be expected to accurately quote products to the customer.
- Will be expected to source from other suppliers.
- Assist the sales team with strategic quotes and tenders.
- You will be exposed to all departments in the company.
- Responsible for other duties as they are assigned.
- Matric Certificate
Experience and Skills:
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Sales and customer service experience advantage
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Hard working individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Able to work in a team under high pressure to achieve sales targets and goals
- Innovative – Ability to look beyond the standard solutions
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ambition – The drive to achieve personal advancement and a hunger for knowledge
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self-improvement
- Have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Are assertive, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive
- Are genuinely curious about people, local business, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
How to Apply