Buscor Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnerships Programme 2021
- Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 16 July 2021
DRIVER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME TRAINING
Buscor (Pty) Ltd is contributing to Road Safety through a programme to develop young Professional Drivers for the Bus Industry in South Africa. Buscor invites applicants from unemployed youths who meet the following criteria:
- Must be unemployed and possess C1 Drivers License without endorsement
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- Must have passed Grade 11 or higher
- Must have no Criminal Record.
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle (Bus).
- Must be South African living in one of Buscor operational areas.
- Must be willing to build a career as a Professional Driver.
How to Apply