Syntell Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnership Programme 2021
- Location: South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
Syntell is offering a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Gauteng (Kempton Park and/or Benoni) and Western Cape.
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly stipend of (R3 500.00) pm.
- A national qualification (Business Administration, NQF level 4).
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment.
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously.
- Data Capturing
- General administrative duties
- Be unemployed
- Be aged between 18 and 30 years old
- Be residing in the Gauteng
- Be available for interviews
- Be able to start with the Learnership ASAP.
- Must hold a Grade 12 Certificate.
- Post Grade 12 qualification will be an added advantage
- Willingness to be educated and developed;
- Show initiative
- Be a team player and have a good attitude.
- Must be able to self-study and complete assignments
- Time Management
- Planning and organisation
How to Apply