Sumitomo Rubber Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Procurement Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their competence by applying knowledge gained through a recognized tertiary institution in the execution of specific projects related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have a results-oriented focus with good interpersonal skills,
- A high level of reliability and integrity combined with behaviors associated with responsibility, accountability and persistence and adaptability
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree or National Diploma in Supply-chain Management or related qualification with limited or no work experience
- Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure independently
How to Apply