HG Molenaar Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnership Programme 2021
- Location: South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
H.G. Molenaar is inviting students for their learnership position within their Videojet business. The position is available at both our East Rand Johannesburg and Paarl offices, respectively.
The successful candidates will be trained as technicians who will ultimately be responsible for all the technical aspects of maintaining and installing industrial coding and labeling equipment for batch & date coding onto FMCG goods and related machinery.
We are looking for candidates who are practical & capable as well as self-motivated, energetic, and willing to learn.
- Minimum N3 or Grade 12 (preferably technical matric)
- No work experience necessary
- Technical background with an affinity for electrics
- Must be technically minded
- Driver’s license essential
- Able to travel
- Able to work after hours when required
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Computer literate (good understanding of MS Word, Excel.)
How to apply