Managed People Solutions Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnerships Programme 2021
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
Managed People Solutions is offering W&RSETA funded Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF 2) Learnership program opportunities to unemployed youth in Gauteng.
There are a number of advantages for those participating in Learnerships:
- They provide a way for learners to get a qualification while working.
- Work experience forms an integral part of the learnership. The unemployed learners can benefit from the work experience and use this opportunity to network for jobs within the sector.
- Grade 12 (with standard mathematics)
- Between the age of 18 and 28 years old.
Duration of program: 12 months (1 September 2021 until 31 August 2022)
Competencies / Skilled Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team orientated
- Willingness to relocate
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
How to apply