PPECB invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Human Resource Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 12 July 2021
The Learning and Development Function within the Human Capital Department has an opportunity for an Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support the Human Capital Department’s daily activities.
Graduate with National Diploma or Bachelors Degree in:
- Human Resources Management /
- Graduate with National Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management / Development
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic
- Planning, organizing and attention to detail skills
- Demonstrate interpersonal, intrapersonal and communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of Human Resources legislation and practices.
- Proven skills on data capturing, filing and document control
How to apply
PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts.
All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.