VKB Group invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the SAICA Trainee Programme 2021
- Location: Reitz, Free State, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 14 July 2021
SAICA trainee within the risk management elective that will be working within the VKB group Internal Audit department in the Free State. Will be required to perform process documentation, ad hoc and routine audits within the VKB Group.
- Completed B. Com Accounting Degree
- Completed B. Com (Hons)/CTA degree recommended.
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA(SA)
- Driving license
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process documentation
- Control identification
- Business analysis
- System Analysis
- Make recommendations to management on improving controls.
- Performing accounting and cost accounting functions (capture transactions, reconcile accounts, tax calculations, drafting financial statements etc.)
- Rotation to different departments within VKB to obtain required competencies for SAICA.
- Regular travelling will be required.
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Problem definition and analysis
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Personal resilience
Skills that will be obtained by performing the role.
The purpose of this role is to train prospective CA(SA)’s or AGA’s that will have extensive knowledge of the following areas above and beyond the normal auditing and accounting skills:
- Basic understanding of IT controls and systems
- Privacy impact assessments (As required by our POPIA policy)
- Records Management assessments (As required by our POPIA policy)
- Information security assessments (As required by our POPIA policy)
How to apply