Broll Property Group invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Accounting Internship Programme 2021
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 03 July 2021
Role purpose: Responsible for analyzing and reconciling detailed general ledger accounts as assigned. Keeps records and accounts accurate and current. Researches and resolves discrepancies and accounting errors. Completes related reports, summaries, and records. Creates monthly expense reports. Performs related clerical duties.
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all invoices for the period have been authorised and captured in creditor module
- Creditors reconciliation’s
- Debtors reconciliations, Invoicing, receipting
- Reconciling general ledger to debtors ledger, Balance sheet and income statement, loan balances, company accounts
- Preparing trial balances from source documents
- Preparing balance sheets and income statements
- Preparing notes to the reports
- Preparing monthly group consolidation
- Filing copies of final monthly reports
- Maintaining back ups of accounting package data
- Participate in annual audit
- Statutory and municipal returns
- Ensure companies are registered
- Complete and submit all statutory and municipal returns
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- Additional accounting or bookkeeping coursework advantageous.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Good math skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to use PC, calculator, and other basic business machines.
How to Apply