Bureau for Economic Research invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2022
- Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Bureau for Economic Research (BER) at Stellenbosch University and the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) wish to announce the commencement of recruitment for the 2022 economist internship programme at the Bureau for Economic Research.
- Be a South African citizen
- Hold an Honours or Masters degree in Economics (by January 2022) with macroeconomics as a subject at the post-graduate level.
- Be fluent in English
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
Hold an Honours or Masters degree in:
- Economics (by January 2022) with macroeconomics as a subject at the post-graduate level.
Candidates will Undergo to:
- Psychometric assessments,
- An appropriate reference check, and
- Security clearance as part of the selection process.
Candidates will be selected based on the Bank’s commitment to diversify its workforce.
How to Apply