South African Military Health Service
South African Military Health Service invites Unemployed matriculants and graduates to Apply for the Training Programme 2021
- Location: South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 30 July 2021
The South African Military Health Service (SAMHS), through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract.
Successful candidates will undergo full-time training for two years, during which they will receive military and further functional training. SAMHS intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled, disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably Single
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- 18 – 22 Years for candidates with Grade 12
- 18 – 26 Years if in possession of a completed 3 Year Tertiary Qualification or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation (LO)
Height / Weight Requirements
- Minimum height Females 148cm,
- Minimum height Males 155cm
- Minimum weight Females 48kg,
- Minimum weight Males 52kg
- (Within average height/weight ratio
NB. During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Medical Evaluation; Verification of criminal records; Vetting, and Verification of qualifications.
How to Apply