Exxaro Matla Coal
Exxaro Matla Coal invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Engineering Learnerships Programme 2021
- Location: West of Kriel, Mpumalanga
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 02 July 2021
Exxaro Coal Mpumalanga offers a development opportunity to poisons interested in growing their careers within Engineering. The Learnerships consists at structured unit standard-based learning combined with practical / workplace experience.
REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO ECM-LSE21/01 ON ALL APPLICATIONS
Unemployed Learner positions are follows:
- Electricians x 3
- Fitting (including machining) x 3
- Diesel Mechanics x 2
- Plater/Welders x 2
- Grade 12/Standard 10 with an E symbol or 40% and higher pass In English and Mathematics.
- NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol or 40% or higher
- Applicants who passed Grade 12/Standard 10 at a Technical High School – with Subject Trade Theory, English, Mathematics. Science and Technical Drawing
- all subjects must be an E (40%) symbol or higher (equal to N2 requirements) – may also submit their application for consideration.
Added to the above mentioned the applicant must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Trades:
Minimum N2 qualification with all lour subjects. The relevant Trade Theory is compulsory for Mechanical Trades.
Plater/Welders must have Structural Drawings as a subject
- Electrical Trade:
Minimum N3 qualification or NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol 40% or higher
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Competency Evaluation
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Reside in the 50km radius of Matla Coal
- A valid Drivers license will serve as an advantage
Note, Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically
How to Apply