Telkom invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship Programme 2021
- Location: Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 25 June 2021
Openserve, a business unit of Telkom SA, is offering a number of internship opportunities in our Gauteng Central Region.
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering (Light Current);
- N6 Electrical Engineering Light Current;
- Diploma/Degree in GIS;
- Degree in Information Management or IT;
- Grade 12. Certificate/Diploma in Project Management (Preferably);
- N6 ICT or Electronics with Mathematics at N6 Level
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literacy
- Time Management
- Customer Focuses
- The target audience for this internship opportunity is for individual not older than 35 years
- Drivers’ license (preferably, not a must)
- The Internship will be for a period of 24 months.
- You should not have participated in any Internships before.
- In accordance with EE Plan, this advert is open to all races and genders. Preference will be given to EAP applicants.
- In other instances, you may be required to work from home. (Covid depending)
How to Apply