BDO invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the YES Internship Programme 2021
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 02 July 2021
BDO invites you to apply for a Audit Internship in which you will learn on how to ensure proper registration and finalization of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary. As well as ensuring self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
This 1-year YES program Initiative was launched by President Cyril Ramaphosa in 2018 to combat youth unemployment in South Africa. YES stands for Youth Unemployment Service, and the goal of the initiative is to create one million new jobs and job opportunities over the next three years, in urban areas, peri-urban areas and rural areas throughout the country.
The Statucor Intern will be inter-alia responsible for:
- Advise CRM Manager on pending work
- To ensure proper registration and finalization of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary.
- Ensure self and team perform high-quality company secretarial and statutory services.
- Ensure data accuracy – overall capturing of data and data accuracy
- Oversight responsibility by identifying gaps in records
- Liaise with CRM to correspond gaps in records
- Ensure filing is done accurately
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to the team;
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organizational ability.
- National Senior Certificate
- A relevant diploma will be advantageous but is not essential
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good with data capturing and must pay careful attention to detail.
The appointment will be made in terms of the firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply