BBD invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship Programme 2022
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 31 July 2021
The BBD Graduate Programme lets you bridge the gap between what you’ve learned at university and what you need to flourish in the IT industry. As a BBD grad, you’ll gain real project experience and build your technical knowledge through exposure to a wide range of technologies and methodologies. You’ll learn first-hand how to break and fix things, all the while working hard and having fun.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
What we’re looking for in our grads:
We are looking for passionate and newly qualified grads with a Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree in BSc / BEng / BCom / BIT majoring in Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering, Information Technology or Informatics.
As a BBD grad, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be immersed in, and have engaged with, technology/coding over and above your formal education
- Be a newly qualified graduate at a recognized South African university
- Have a high academic average
- Be passionate about building software and creatively solving issues and bugs
- Be a South African citizen
- When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your latest transcripts, Matric certificate, or latest results
By applying for this position, you understand, consent to and agree that BBD may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/ or SAPS (concerning positions that require trust and honesty and/ or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify your educational qualifications and employment history.
How to Apply