Iridium invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the CIMA Trainee Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
We are looking for new trainees to join our ever-growing team in our Cape Town office for the 2022 Year.
As cloud accounting specialists, we assist clients by rolling out the latest accounting technologies into their companies and then assist them in managing their finances and accounting.
Position: CIMA Trainee 2022
About the role:
We use Award-winning software such as Xero, Receipt Bank, and Vend to ensure that the Accounting function is optimized, leaving us time to add value to our clients. The position gives the successful candidate the opportunity to learn new systems and technologies that will enable them to be well equipped to be a Financial Manager in the future or to run their own business.
What do you need to have?
- Degree in Management Accounting or Accounting.
- Be someone who wants to learn and is willing to take on new challenges. This will suit someone who enjoys the idea of working with Startups and Small businesses.
- Someone who wants to learn and grow and has a good knowledge of working on computers and the ability to learn various software packages.
- Contributing to Team Success
- Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Willing to learn
- Team player
How to Apply