Wits University invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Data Management Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 18 June 2021
Wits University: Data Management Internships Programme 2021
The MRC/Wits Agincourt Research Unit (Agincourt) is recruiting data management interns to learn and contribute to the management, maintenance, and development of the Unit’s data system. This system supports an exceptional health and population data resource resulting from years of health and demographic surveillance and intervention studies undertaken with leading international scientists in the Agincourt sub-district, rural north-east South Africa.
These positions are available for a period of 6 to 12 months with a possibility of extension depending on performance in the data section.
- Successful candidates will learn and contribute to the data section of the Unit by engaging in the development of data entry tools, quality control, analysis, and data extraction.
Diploma or higher Degree in:
- Computer Science / Programming
- or related discipline.
- Must have basic knowledge of MS SQL Server,
- MS Access,
- MS Excel as well as
- Programming in NET (c#, vb.net)
- or any other language.
How to Apply