ABInBev invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Logistics Internships Programme 2021
- Location: Sandton, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: Not Specified
ABInBev: Logistics Internships Programme 2021
We are looking for ambitious, bold, curious, and driven Logistics students to join us for a6 month (fixed-term contract) structured internship based at our Sandton office in Johannesburg.
The programme is designed to provide students in their final year of study with an intensive focused practical training program, where they will gain insight into key areas of logistics within the South African Breweries environment. The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Understanding of SAB and the SAB Value Chain
- Understanding of key focus areas within Warehouse, Distribution and Inventory
- Rotating within the Logistics departments to gain depth and breadth of experience
Students meeting the following minimum criteria should apply by following the application link:
- 3rd-year students currently enrolled for a B Degree in Logistics or Engineering or a BSc.
- No work experience is required
- Require basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- We need you to be flexible, agile, resilient, and open to taking on any challenges whilst learning!
- During this time, you will get an opportunity to really showcase your skills and how best you work within a team environment!
- You will be working with some of our best leaders and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring!
- Flexibility will be provided to fulfill study requirements (attending classes, writing exams, etc.)
- A valid drivers’ license would be an advantage
- The contract could be extended for an additional 6 months internship depending on the performance
How to Apply