IQbusiness invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 31 August 2021
IQbusiness: Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
The growth of an IQbusiness Intern maybe in one or many of the below skill sets:
- Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Project Management
- Accounting, Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Data (Engineering, Analysis, and Analytics)
- Customer Experience, CRM Platforms
- Change Management, Agility, Learning, and Development
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Management Consultant Graduate / Intern
- Completed or final year undergraduate Degree (Any)
- Interest in hands-on business consulting and implementation
Quantitative Advisory Graduate / Intern
Must hold or be in the final year (Degree):
- Actuarial Science,
- Data Science,
- Mathematics or Statistics,
- Applied and Computational Mathematics,
- Advanced Analytics,
- Pure Mathematics
Multimedia Design Graduate / Intern
- Completed or final year Degree/Diploma in Multimedia Design
- Portfolio (2MB or smaller or a link to a virtual version)
Software Developer Graduate Graduate / Intern
Completed or final year Degree/Diploma in:
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQ business.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business.
- Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
How to Apply